Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hello!

My name is Misty Neal. I am currently working for a company that provides unemployment and other services to companies. I basically push papers all day long. This is actually the second time working with this company, following a layoff from the insurance industry. Feeling that I had made a backward step, I started thinking about making a change. I wanted to become a teacher after graduating high school, but the independent person in me wanted to go out and make money. Since that didn't work out quite like I had planned, I decided to go back to Plan A. I'm enrolled in the Masters with Initial Licensure Program, pursuing certification to teach elementary school. This is my second semester and second online class. While it is difficult to manage with a full time job, I am sure that I will be successful. I'm looking forward to teaching. =)

1 comment: